Latest Tweets:

resld:

90% of this website is unmotivated and non confident individuals wondering why they’re single

We know why we’re single, we just can’t admit it.

(Source: alien-img, via clarinetphello)

ithelpstodream:

Well uh, he did just save the whole world.

                                                                        Yeah, good start..

Definitely spacedad

(via dontskip9)

"He’s your dad, your space dad"

Doctor Who- Danny Pink (via doctorwho)

12 is definitely a space dad. With eyebrows.

(Source: barkharley, via dontskip9)

silensy:

2005-2014

Good lord, this is the most stark portrayal I’ve seen of this.

(Source: always-returning, via clarinetphello)

clarinetphello:

quil-ava:

uxxxie:

got this snapchat from my friend in japan

fuck me with these condoms or don’t fuck me at all

there’s about a 99% chance that you’re not getting laid, but then there’s that 1% chance that you’re getting hella laid.

Dont wanna catch ‘em all

clarinetphello:

quil-ava:

uxxxie:

got this snapchat from my friend in japan

fuck me with these condoms or don’t fuck me at all

there’s about a 99% chance that you’re not getting laid, but then there’s that 1% chance that you’re getting hella laid.

Dont wanna catch ‘em all

*1

syntax-error:

looking for this stuff in the US

Low salt version’s probably too new though I think it replaces an earlier ‘My First Vegemite’ which is probably the same thing. In other words, it’s probably just new packaging.

Don’t confuse Vegemite with the impostors, Marmite and Promite! Especially Promite. That’s like the weird NZ version.

Marmite is the original!

*40
tolbiac110:

the-madnesz:

spiderhoeoflove:

tolbiac110:

spiderhoeoflove:

tolbiac110:

the-madnesz:

*cringes*

Good lord…

Both Mac OS and Linux are fucked thanks to Shellshock

Its been patched for the most part though, most people who are running servers said that everything is working fine for now.

For now. For once I feel Windows is more secure. Then again no one should be directly targeting me unless they have an unnatural interest in Tort and HR

Even then, you are still able to switch your shell to something like zsh, even if it’s temporary.

Thats my backup plan.


You can access zsh (w/ root privileges) on a mac by pressing cmd alt shift s (I think).

tolbiac110:

the-madnesz:

spiderhoeoflove:

tolbiac110:

spiderhoeoflove:

tolbiac110:

the-madnesz:

*cringes*

Good lord…

Both Mac OS and Linux are fucked thanks to Shellshock

Its been patched for the most part though, most people who are running servers said that everything is working fine for now.

For now. For once I feel Windows is more secure. Then again no one should be directly targeting me unless they have an unnatural interest in Tort and HR

Even then, you are still able to switch your shell to something like zsh, even if it’s temporary.

Thats my backup plan.

You can access zsh (w/ root privileges) on a mac by pressing cmd alt shift s (I think).

(via computeruser-computerloser)

tolbiac110:

antigovernmentextremist:

freexcitizen:

lillabet:

thinksquad:

US government says online storage isn’t protected by the Fourth Amendment

http://www.engadget.com/2014/07/14/fourth-amendment-online-data/

Fuck everything

FUCK YOU

My exposure to things like Bitcoin and 3D printing and the cloud and filesharing services etc. has shown me how the state is incompatible with a digital world. Technology is going to give us the capability to leapfrog the state in ways that were never imagined by anyone even a decade ago.

Be patient my friends. Technology is going to start innovating faster and faster. Pretty soon the state will be entirely irrelevant. Just think about a future where the bitcoin protocol has completely decentralized the internet to a point where the government can’t shut it down or censor anything. Think about what 3D printing means to things like patents or copyright or intellectual property as a whole. Seastedding is quickly gaining steam as well.

I’m hopeful and you should be too.

This is why I am migrating away from Online Storage and will be keeping everything in an encrypted external hard disk. In my opinion, everyone should be off of DropBox, Google Drive, MEGA, MediaFire, etc by the end of 2014 and keep everything locked up, no matter what it is. If you allow this to go on for yourself it is only contributing to the problem.

Or, you can fill online storage sites with thousands and thousands of low quality lolcat memes.

(Source: thinksquad, via computeruser-computerloser)

That “latte salute” seemed more genuine than any other military salute I have ever seen.

(Source: sandandglass, via clarinetphello)